Click here for COVID-19 impact to clinic hours, services and screening capabilities
The U.S. Army Health Clinic Stuttgart is located on Patch Barracks and provides quality ambulatory care for more than 10,000 Soldiers and their families, while coordinating and facilitating inpatient and specialty care with nearby German host nation medical facilities and DoD partners.
Key Clinic Phone Numbers
Appointment Line Phone Number: 590-2900
Front Desk Phone Civilian:Â 06371-9464-2900
Front Desk Phone DSN: 590-2900
U.S. Army Health Clinic Stuttgart
Patch Barracks, Germany
APO, AE 09107
Sudlager 2300, 70569 Stuttgart
Operating/Clinic/Sick Call Hours
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.*
* Hearing hours: 7:45 a.m. - 11 a.m., 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
* Immunizations: 7:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
* Laboratory: 7:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
* Medical Readiness: 7:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
* Patient Records (PAD): 7:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. Monday, Tuesday & Thursday. 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Wednesday & Friday.
* Pharmacy: 7:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
* Physical Therapy: 6:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
* Radiology: 7:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
* Tricare Service Center: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
* Wellness Center: 6:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Closed weekends, federal holidays and half days on the third Thursday of the month from Noon to 4:30 p.m. for staff training
There is NO Emergency Room at the U.S. Army Health Clinic Stuttgart.
For emergencies, go to the nearest hospital or call 112 for an ambulance.
TOL Patient Portal
Nurse Advice Line
Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)