Bldg. 3749 (near the Landstuhl Fitness Center)
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - noon & 1 - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - noon
Army Wellness Centers promote enhanced and sustained healthy lifestyles to improve your overall well being through integrated and standardized programs and services.
Please call 06371-9464-5881 or 590-5881 for questions or to schedule an appointment. Referrals may be made by a healthcare provider, your unit, or YOU! The AWC is open to military from all services and components, retirees, DOD civilians, and family members 18 and older. Core Programs and Services
Outreach program -
The AWC Landstuhl offers highly experienced educators to come out to your units or department to present a variety of health education classes.
Health Assessment Review
- An analysis of a person's health status, risk for disease, and ability to increase physical activity safely. NOTE: This is the first appointment for all new clients.Physical Fitness
- Using state-of-the-art equipment, physical fitness level is assessed and used to create an individualized exercise program.Healthy Nutrition
- Use of metabolic testing that synchronizes an individual's resting metabolic rate to provide tailored strategies for weight loss, gain or maintenance.Stress Management
- Education in biofeedback, stress relief techniques, and positive coping skills.General Wellness Education
- Classes on topics such as healthy lifestyles, good sleep habits, increased resiliency, preventing chronic disease through healthy living habits, and self-care.Tobacco Education
- An assessment of an individual's readiness to change with a discussion of possible options for becoming tobacco-free.ClassesMeals in Minutes
- shows individuals how to make affordable, healthy, quick and simple meals. If you are trying to eat healthy, maintain your weight or lose weight make sure to visit us for easy to follow tips!Healthy Sleep Habits
- Sleep Education class covers the basics of healthy sleep hygiene and walks clients through a self-assessment process to increase awareness of their own sleep habits. The class provides tools for sleep tracking and highlights the latest technology to assist with healthy sleep habits. Clients will craft healthy sleep goals and create a basic sleep plan to improve both quantity and quality of sleep.Performance Optimization -
Assists soldiers in performing optimally on the Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT). Health educators break down the ACFT by event and discuss proper techniques and tips to perform your best. This class provides exercise progression recommendations that will help you improve and pass the events.Stress Management
- Stress and strong emotions can cause or worsen health problems like heart disease, hypertension, headaches, stroke, depression, and sleep disorders. Army Wellness Center services include biofeedback and education in stress relief techniques, and coping skills.Stay Fit Home and Away
- Can't always make it to the gym? Worried that you can't maintain your fitness routine on vacation or TDY? Visit us to learn how to stay fit when you are at home or away.NOTE: This class will have activities, please wear appropriate workout clothing.