RHCE header banner

Regional Health Command Europe
Patient Administration Division

scrolling image frame decoration


DSN: 314-590-2101
Coml:  0049-(0)6371-9464-xxxx
*Note:  When calling from outside Germany, drop the (0)


  • Serves as principle advisor to the Commander and staff on patient administration matters.
  • Interprets and develops policies, procedures and activities for all patient administration functions.
  • Contributes patient administration and movement expertise for deliberate and operational planning.
  • Provides support and guidance to Commanders, professional and administrative staffs.
  • Provides support and guidance on the Ambulatory Data System and data quality.
  • Represents the RHCE Commander on the USAREUR DCSPER's monitoring council for In and Out Processing.
  • Continuously reviews work methods, systems, and procedures for patient administration areas of responsibility.
  • Conducts staff assistance visits to subordinate units.
  • Operate a Patient Operations Center monitoring all absent sick and reporting activities for all active duty personnel hospitalized in civilian facilities.
  • Conducts patient administration training for all components of RHCE and USAREUR.
  • Works with TRICARE to ensure continuity in policy and support to patients.
  • Provides direct operational support to the areas of Medical Services Account, Third Party Collections, Centrally Managed Allotment, Active Duty Claims and Medical Data Extraction.

Third Party Collection Program
  -  DD Form 2569 - Record of Other Health Insurance

Information on Obtaining, Replacing and Correcting birth documents:

The Military Hospitals issue a "Report of Birth", which is not a Birth Certificate.  The "Report of Birth" is submitted to receive the "Birth Certificate" and "Passport".  If neither parent is a US Citizen, the parents must contact their countries Consulate to process the "Birth Certificate".  Additional information is available on the US Government website: http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_825.html.

Also, follow the link "Information on Obtaining, Replacing and Correcting birth documents" (above) for more detailed instructions.