*Note: When calling from outside Germany, drop the (0)
If you are experiencing IT problems, please call the Enterprise Service Desk at DSN 590-1122.
Manages, plans, provides, and obtains support for all Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) functions of the command. Develops a command information program that incorporates concise planning for future development, management of implementation efforts, life cycle support of existing systems and programs, and efficient/timely customer support.
- Serves as the principal advisor on areas of Information Management/Information Technology.
- Develops, provides oversight, and coordinates regulatory reporting requirements.
- Prepares and facilitate submission of IM/IT spend plans.
- Implement a regional IM/IT governance program.
- Provides guidance in system rationalization in support of the enterprise portfolio management program
- Provides oversight of the acquisition of all automation requirements
- Conducts staff assistance visits to subordinate units and implement the commander’s Organization Inspection Program.
- Serves as the as the liaison to the USAREUR Department Contracting Personnel (DOCPER) for all contractors assigned under RHCE.
- Serves as the Command Information Assurance/Cybersecurity program Manager for all RHCE subordinate units
- Implements and enforces MEDCOM and DHA Electronic Health Record policies
- Provides oversight and support in the maintenance and sustainment of DHA enterprise systems and tools