Book an Online Appointment
Unit/CMR: PSC 79 NHC, Box 513
APO: AE 09714
House number/street: GPS Address: J.F. Kennedylaan 12, 1933 Sterrebeek BE
Please be advised:The Brussels Army Health Clinic is closed every third Thursday of the month from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. for training. All clinic activities will resume at 1 p.m. on these days.
Clinic Hours: Mon.-Fri.: 7:30-11:45 a.m. & 12:45-4:30 p.m. **Every Third Thursday: 1-4:30 p.m; closed for training in the morning.
Immunization Hours: Tue. & Thu., 1-4 p.m.
Pharmacy Hours: Mon.-Fri., 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m. & 1-4:30 p.m. **Every Third Thursday: 1-4:30 p.m; closed for training in the morning.
TRICARE Office: Mon. - Thu.**., 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m. & 1-4:30 p.m. **Every Third Thursday: 1-4:30 p.m. Fridays: 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m. & 1-3 p.m.
After Hours: If you are in need of medical care on days the clinic is closed:
- For the SHAPE Health Facility weekend clinic, call 065-44-5886 (DSN 423-5886)
- For medical questions, call the toll-free nurse advice line at 0800-80149 and/or the International SOS emergency line at 0044-208762-8384.
- For urgent care, proceed to Universitaire Ziekenhuizen Leuven Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven
- For medical emergencies which are life, limb or eyesight related, call 100 or 112 or proceed to Universitaire Ziekenhuizen Leuven Herestraat 49, 3000 Leuven
- During weekends or after hours, the on-call Patient Liaison can be contacted through the MP Desk 02-717-9769 for non-medical advice.
- Always contact your Military Treatment Facility the next working day after you have been to the ER or when you are admitted to the hospital.
*** Brussels Clinic is not an Urgent or Emergency Care facility. All visits are by appointment (no walk-ins). We also do not have sick call services, but same-day appointments are available.