Relatives or Friends Visiting from the States? Be prepared...
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. If your relatives or friends are planning a European Vacation, here's some good information to pass to them before they travel.
- They can be seen at our medical facilities only for emergencies
- They will be required to reimburse the medical facility for the cost of the services provided
- You should ensure they bring…
- Any prophylactic medication if they have allergies (e.g. bee stings, seafood, etc.)
- An ample supply of currently prescribed medications
- Pertinent documentation on current/chronic illnesses
- Insurance information
- State issued identification along with documentation of their SSN
- Forwarding address for any remaining balance