RHCE header banner

Leaving Europe

scrolling image frame decoration
Pay.gov logo

Medical Service Accounts


If you are leaving the European Theater, you should...

  • Go to your local ID card section and update DEERS with a forwarding address and phone number
  • Settle all outstanding accounts for you and your family members, if possible
  • Contact UBO to provide your forwarding address and information regarding any outstanding bills