Packing for a Hospital Stay
During hospitalization, you may need:
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Cellular Phone
- Towels and washcloths
- Nightgown or pajamas, slippers and robe
- Personal hygiene items
- Euros for telephone or items you may wish to buy.
- Dictionary (a Host Nation Patient Liaison can give you a medical phrase book)
- Set of clothes for going home after discharge from the hospital
- Bottled water (mineral water is common in the hospitals)
- Phone numbers/ address book
- Car Seat (as applicable)
- Diapers (as applicable)
Please don't bring any valuables!