Bldg. 3766, Room 15B105 (Patient Administration)
Mondays - Fridays
9 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. & 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
By Appointment Only
Thursdays, open for Walk-ins
Closed for Lunch Noon - 1 p.m.
** Please be aware that if you are 10 minutes late or if you do not have the required documents you will have to reschedule. **
You can also reach us by e-mail at: email@example.com
Birth Registration Process:
We will cover the following three steps during your appointment:
STEP1: Pre-Registering for Labor
Completing this paperwork will ensure that when you come in to the hospital to deliver, the Admissions office will have all of your admission paperwork completed and ready for your admission.
STEP 2: Report of Child Born Abroad of American Parent(s) AE 40-400B
This is the hospital notification of the newborn's birth. This is the form that will register your child in DEERS, TRICARE, Passport, Consular Report of Birth, and Command Sponsorship.
· Military ID Cards
· Passports (for both parents)
· Marriage Certificate (Original Certified copy)
· Birth Certificate (if you don't have a passport)
· Affidavit for Mother/Affidavit of Parentage- (single parent)
· Denial of Paternity- Affidavit —(husband is not the father)
· AE 40-400B-Please have filled out prior to appointment(received in packet)
Step 3: Explain the Registration Process after baby is born.
Delivering in Germany