Mondays - Fridays:
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed on holidays
• We serve all DOD civilians, military/dependents and retirees; anyone with a CAC card.
• For DOD civilians and contractors –verify with your insurance provider that you are covered overseas, otherwise a bill will be issued to you.
Self Referrals :
• You don’t need a referral from your primary care provider for a SCREENING mammogram.
• We offer SCREENING Mammography for patients without a hospital provider
o You must be 40 years old or older with no active breast concerns or problems.
- If you have specific concerns about your breast, we strongly recommend seeing your primary care provider who can assist in ensuring your proper, timely care.
o When you call you will be asked if you have prior imaging from another hospital or clinic.
- If you have prior imaging from another military facility, we can typically get the images in a week.
- If you have prior imaging from a civilian facility, we typically need 4-6 weeks.
- If you have copies of your prior imaging (Film or CD or written reports), you must bring them with you to your appointment.
o At your appointment, you will be assigned a provider from the Gynecology department.
o Your screening mammography results will be sent to that provider and a letter of the results will also be sent to you.