Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Routine appointments ONLY, No walk-ins available.
Closed weekends, Federal holidays and the third Thursday of each month from Noon to 4:30 p.m. for staff training.
Things to know before your Optometry Appointment:
- If you wear glasses, bring them (even if they are broken).
- If you are being dilated, you must schedule an escort to drive you home after your appointment.
- If you wear contacts, please wear them to your appointment, and bring your contact lens case. Also, bring in any prior contact lens prescriptions and the boxes with all information into your exam. We only provide re-fits or rewrites. NO new CL fittings performed.
- For our Administrative Guidelines on Refractive Surgery please CLICK HERE.
- We only issue eyeglasses to military active duty, the processing time is currently 4-6 weeks.
- Retirees are only eligible for the standard issue military eyeware.
- Know which protective eyewear your unit uses so we can order the inserts. We do not supply the protective eyewear, only the inserts.
- We can see children ages 6 and above.