*Note: When calling from outside Germany, drop the (0)
- Serves as principle advisor to the Commander and staff on patient administration matters.
- Interprets and develops policies, procedures and activities for all patient administration functions.
- Contributes patient administration and movement expertise for deliberate and operational planning.
- Provides support and guidance to Commanders, professional and administrative staffs.
- Provides support and guidance on the Ambulatory Data System and data quality.
- Represents the RHCE Commander on the USAREUR DCSPER's monitoring council for In and Out Processing.
- Continuously reviews work methods, systems, and procedures for patient administration areas of responsibility.
- Conducts staff assistance visits to subordinate units.
- Operate a Patient Operations Center monitoring all absent sick and reporting activities for all active duty personnel hospitalized in civilian facilities.
- Conducts patient administration training for all components of RHCE and USAREUR.
- Works with TRICARE to ensure continuity in policy and support to patients.
- Provides direct operational support to the areas of Medical Services Account, Third Party Collections, Centrally Managed Allotment, Active Duty Claims and Medical Data Extraction.
Third Party Collection Program
- DD Form 2569 - Record of Other Health Insurance
Information on Obtaining, Replacing and Correcting birth documents:
The Military Hospitals issue a "Report of Birth", which is not a Birth Certificate. The "Report of Birth" is submitted to receive the "Birth Certificate" and "Passport". If neither parent is a US Citizen, the parents must contact their countries Consulate to process the "Birth Certificate". Additional information is available on the US Government website: http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_825.html.
Also, follow the link "Information on Obtaining, Replacing and Correcting birth documents" (above) for more detailed instructions.