*Note: When calling from outside Germany, drop the (0)
If you are experiencing IT problems, please call the Enterprise Service Desk at DSN 590-1122.
Manages, plans, provides, and obtains support for all Information Management Area (IMA) functions of the command. Develops a command information program that incorporates concise planning for future development, management of implementation efforts, life cycle support of existing systems and programs, and efficient/timely customer support.
- Serves as the principal advisor on areas of Information Management.
- Develops and coordinates regulatory reporting requirements.
- Prepares and submits budget requests.
- Develops and monitors operation of the Continuity of Operations Plans.
- Provides technical analysis and advice concerning Automated Data Processing (ADP) contracts.
- Supervises the acquisition of all automation requirements for the RHCE Headquarters and facilitates the coordination/installation to ensure satisfactory project completion.
- Serves as the RHCE Post Telephone Control Officer in accordance with AR 25-1, and USAREUR Regulation 105-10.
- Conducts staff assistance visits to subordinate units.
- Manages the Command's Electronic Mail Program architecture under Microsoft Exchange for all organizations residing on the Medical Wide Area Network (MWAN).
- Serves as the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) for the RHCE as the liaison to the USAREUR Department Contracting Personnel (DOCPER) for all contractors assigned under the Information Management Division.
- Serves as the Command Information Assurance Program Manager for both the Regional Health Command Europe and the Office of the Surgeon General, U.S. Army, Europe.