Chaplain - Pastoral Services DSN: 314.590.5713
Fax DSN: 314.486.7380
- Advises the Commander of all matters of religion, morals, and morale in accordance with AR 165-1, MEDCOM 165-1, and USAREUR Supplements.
- Provides technical guidance for Unit Ministry Teams (UMTs) assigned to the command, including the monitoring of US Army Medical Command (MEDCOM) and RHCE Chaplain metrics.
- Maintains liaison with UMTs of higher and adjacent commands to maximize pastoral resources to Medical Treatment Facilities and Outlying Health Clinics.
- Provides technical advice and consultation services to subordinate and supported units.
- Prepares and implements the Command Master Religious Program for the command.
- Monitors the training needs of UMTs to ensure adequate training is provided to meet mission requirements.
- Provides professional and pastoral training opportunities for the command.
- Serves on committees, councils, and boards as designated.
- Coordinates assignment of UMTs with US Army Medical Command for the command.