Command Judge Advocate... DSN: 314.590.2145
Deputy CJA, Health Care Law Attorney... DSN: 314.590.2132
Fiscal and Labor Law... DSN: 314.590.2141
Ethics and Administrative Law... DSN: 314.590.2131
Senior Paralegal, NCOIC... DSN: 314.590.2139
Administrative Assistant... DSN: 314.590.2099/2141
Fax DSN: 314.496.8807
Fax Coml: 0049.(0)6302-67-8807
Note: When calling from outside Germany, drop the (0)
- Advises the RHCE Commander and subordinate RHCE/Military Treatment Facility (MTF) staff on medico-legal and healthcare related issues.
- Drafts RHCE specific AR 15-6 appointments and provides subsequent legal review for substantive accuracy and sufficiency.
- Provides review of RHCE Congressional and Presidential inquiries for substantive sufficiency.
- Provides legal review of RHCE and MTF health care related policy letters and other guidance.
- Member of the MTF(s) Ethics Committees and the Institutional Animal Use Committee (IACUC).
- Provides advice and guidance to Dental and Veterinarian commanders on as "as-needed" basis.
- Serves as the RHCE Ethics Counselor.
- Responsible for identification, collection and review of RHCE specific SF 278 Public Financial Disclosure Reports and OGE 450 Confidential Financial Disclosure Reports and provides applicable training.
- Provides legal advice on gift questions under the Joint Ethics Regulation and acceptance of travel and travel related expenses proffered to RHCE personnel under Title 31 USC Section 1353.
- Provides post-Government employment counseling to ETSing and retiring RHCE and MTF personnel.
- Supervises the Medical Claims Judge Advocate who ensures that Military Claims Act administrative claims are promptly adjudicated and fairly settled.
- Drafts AR 40-68 QA inquiries specifications and performs subsequent legal review for thoroughness and legal sufficiency.
- Serves on the MTF(s) credentials committee and Risk Management committee.
- Provides sufficiency review on QA correspondence and other QA documents.
- Provides advice and guidance on Title 10 USC Section 1102 issues, questions concerning patient confidentiality and the release of patient medical records.