NATO Dental Clinic: 02 717-9520 (DSN 368-9520)
SHAPE Dental Clinic: 065 44 5806 (DSN 423-5806)
Leuven Hospital: 016 33 2480 or 016 33 2477
To ensure dental readiness, promote preventive dental health, and provide high quality dental care to all eligible beneficiaries of the Brussels community.
Hours of Operation: (see bulletin below)
Sick call/exams: Weekdays from 0800-0900
Mon 0800-1200, 1300-1700
Tue 0800-1200, 1300-1700
Wed 0800-1200, 1300-1700
Thu 0800-1200, 1300-1700
(reception open only -- no patient care)
Fri 0800-1200, 1300-1700
Dental Clinic Bulletin:
- Please note the Clinic will be closed 23, 24 November.
- Anyone needing records for PCS purposes are requested to drop off orders at the clinic during normal operating hours and allow the staff a minimum of three days to process the request. Note that original records will not be given out -- copies will be made.
- Great news! The SHAPE dental clinic has agreed to offer active patients limited, routine orthodontic care in Brussels on a trial basis. The orthodontist will meet with active patients at the SHAPE orthodontic clinic, evaluate their orthodontic needs and determine whether the patient would be an eligible candidate to receive routine, follow-up care in Brussels. When visiting the SHAPE clinic, patients should inform the staff they are from Brussels and inquire as to whether they can be seen in Brussels for their next routine appointment. The orthodontist will have limited equipment and supplies available to him in Brussels. It is important to stress only limited, routine care will be provided. Walk-in patients without an appointment will not be accepted. If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact the SHAPE orthodontic clinic at 065 44 5068 (DSN 423-5068).
- The NATO Dental Clinic is closed for patient care on Thursdays due to training; however, reception is open to schedule appointments and for record pick up/drop off.
- Exams can be scheduled for Tuesday afternoons.
- Important reminder for all servicemembers: If you are in possession of your dental record, please turn it in as soon as possible. It is very important to have all servicemember dental records accounted for. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please phone the NATO Dental Clinic during normal operating hours before contacting the following facilities.
U.Z. Sint Rafael - Dental Clinic (Tandheelkunde)
Phone: 016 33 24 80 or 016 33 24 77
Weekdays: 0800-1130 and 1230-1630
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -- NO WALK INS!
U.Z. Gasthuisberg Emergency Room
Phone: 016 34 39 00
Dental traumas are seen at the Gasthuisberg emergency room 24/7.
Weeknights and weekends:
Monday through Friday: 1900-2100
Please also note for reimbursement, family members must have active United Concordia.